Financing & Payment Options
Dr. Goosey and the professional eye care Team of Houston Eye Associates accepts most health insurance plans and medical coverage options. However, Dr. Goosey also understands that not all medical expenses are always covered at 100%. In these cases, we are happy to offer payment options and financial plans to help patients take care of their obligations. As always, we are here to assist you.
Dr. Goosey accepts the following forms of payment:
- Credit Cards: We accept most major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSA): One of the best ways to pay for a portion of your LASIK procedure is by setting the money aside in an FSA account so that the money you spend on LASIK is tax-free. Schedule a FREE LASIK consultation before the FSA’s open enrollment period, to determine whether it would be beneficial to set up an FSA and save for LASIK surgery.
- Wells Fargo Health Advantage Financing Learn more below!
- CareCredit Financing
WE CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR EYES
If you have any questions or concerns about financing, please contact us today to talk about your options.
Dr. Goosey Offers Wells Fargo Health Advantage & CareCredit Financing
We’re pleased to offer our patients Wells Fargo Health Advantage® credit card, an easy and convenient way to pay for your surgery. Plus, as a Wells Fargo Health Advantage® cardholder, you can enjoy other great benefits throughout the year, such as:
- Special promotional offers where available
- Quick credit decision
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options
You will get 0% financing for 36 months for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including LASIK.
Learn more about this payment option, and interest-free financing for up to 36 months by visiting wellsfargohealthadvantage.com, or contacting our office at 281-407-9062.
Ready to apply for CareCredit now? Apply online for your financing card today. Once your card arrives, be sure to bring it with you for medical appointments.